Height: 28 1/2 (50-75%)
Weight: 20lbs 14oz (50-75%)
Head: 44 1/2 (25%)
Luke is as cute as ever...and into everything! He gets into stuff Annalee doesn't even know existed! He definitely keeps me on my toes. His big sister keeps a close eye on him for me and is quick to say "uh oh, Gucas" (Gucas is Lucas). He gets a kick out of big sister and is always happy to see her.
- pulling up to standing and taking his first cruising steps holding on to stuff
- Carrots and most fruits go down happily, but watch out for squash, peas, and bananas to come flying back
- If he's unhappy or doesn't want whatever we're trying to give him then he bats at his ear
- Beginning to make sounds other than screeching (namely "guh" and "dadadada")
- 2 bottom teeth are popping through
- loves to drink from a sippy cup
- does great impressions of a rooster and a fire truck
- enjoys "singing" to the hymns at church
- mastered the ability to bang on his tray for more food or attention
- Successfully removed his diaper all by himself while waiting for me in the crib
This is one loud and wild, but very happy, little man.