Height: 28 1/2 (50-75%)
Weight: 20lbs 14oz (50-75%)
Head: 44 1/2 (25%)
Luke is as cute as ever...and into everything! He gets into stuff Annalee doesn't even know existed! He definitely keeps me on my toes. His big sister keeps a close eye on him for me and is quick to say "uh oh, Gucas" (Gucas is Lucas). He gets a kick out of big sister and is always happy to see her.
- pulling up to standing and taking his first cruising steps holding on to stuff
- Carrots and most fruits go down happily, but watch out for squash, peas, and bananas to come flying back
- If he's unhappy or doesn't want whatever we're trying to give him then he bats at his ear
- Beginning to make sounds other than screeching (namely "guh" and "dadadada")
- 2 bottom teeth are popping through
- loves to drink from a sippy cup
- does great impressions of a rooster and a fire truck
- enjoys "singing" to the hymns at church
- mastered the ability to bang on his tray for more food or attention
- Successfully removed his diaper all by himself while waiting for me in the crib
This is one loud and wild, but very happy, little man.
Awww! He is adorable!! Have you recorded the rooster and firetruck? I definitely want to hear this!
What a precious little guy! He is a bundle of personality!!!!!!!
He's incredibly difficult to play with though. He loves doing his own thing and doesn't like it when his parents interfere. He loves playing with Annie. He probably thinks his parents are some different species and Annie is probably the same species as he is because she's about his size.
Post a Comment